Applying for a Grant2017 Grant Application News
The Cass County Community Foundation will accept proposals for a 2017 competitive grant cycle. The criteria has changed and a workshop will be held in May for interested parties. Applications for the competitive grants must be proposals of $5,000 or greater. Those eligible to apply for a grant are non-profit organizations with documentation of 501(c)(3) status, whose projects directly impact the lives of Cass County, Indiana residents. Please note - public schools, while non-profit, are not 501(c)(3) and therefore are not eligible. Partnership/collaboration with an existing 501(c)(3) organization would meet eligibility requirements.
CCCF has the following areas of interest:
- Human Services
- Community Development
CCCF will not consider grants for:
- Existing obligations
- Services supported by tax dollars
- Individuals or travel expenses
- Repeat funding
- On-going operating expenses
- Religious purposes or affiliations
- Loans or endowments
- If funded, your organization must submit a one page narrative and financial report with photograph or sample of project funded, within 30 days after project completion. Failure to provide required report will affect eligibility for future CCCF funding.
- All grant recipients will be notified in writing.
- Grant recipients will be invited to a grants reception and press conference.